These terms and conditions, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which tickets are sold by to consumers. You are required to read these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you understand and accept them before purchasing any tickets from us. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these t, you will not be able to order tickets. Please note merchandise and resources are sold via third parties using our website and are sold subject to these terms and conditions. Any queries relating to these terms and conditions should be raised with us prior to purchase by emailing us at email@example.com.
On completion of booking, you as the party leader, defined as the legal parent/guardian or approved church worker/leader, service team member, hereby agree to these terms and conditions, and confirm that you are so authorised, and that all party members including the ticket holder (if different) have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If we change these terms and conditions and they relate to your order to any material degree, we will give you reasonable notice of the changes by posting the updated terms on our site.
Booking onto and attending TeenStreet UK as a teenager (a delegate) or as a Service Member is subject to certain conditions. These conditions and the terms of booking have been laid out in this document and it is your responsibility to ensure you have read and understood them prior to booking.
As a Christian event, TeenStreet UK is designed to disciple young Christians who have already made a commitment to Christ in their faith. Therefore, in order to provide the best experience we can for those who participate, it is desirable that anyone who books to attend TeenStreet UK has either already made a firm commitment to Christ, OR if not, is a committed member of a youth group and will attend as part of the youth group with their leader(s) accompanying them as a small group
By continuing with this booking, you are acknowledging and accepting this limitation as well all other conditions outlined in this document.
The basis of the TeenStreet event rests on a foundation of respect and cultural sensitivity.
By booking to attend TeenStreet either as a teen delegate or as a member of the service team, you are expressly accepting and are bound by these values known as the ‘Kingdom Lifestyle’ as laid out in a separate document.
Neither we nor the accept responsibility for any personal property you bring with you to the event. For information about a booking you have made, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the full name, email address, address with which the tickets were booked, and details of the booking. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Camping ticket” means any valid ticket which permits a person to camp onsite at the venue during the event.
“Accommodation ticket” means any valid ticket which permits a person to access the specified onsite dormitory accommodation at the venue during the event.
“Event” means TeenStreet UK on the 24th to the 30th July 2022 at The Poplars, Bromsberrow Heath, Ledbury, HR8 1QY
“E-ticket” means a ticket issued by email.
“Group co-ordinator tickets” means any valid ticket which permits a group of people to attend the event subject to our terms and conditions relating to bulk purchasing of tickets.
“Service Team” means any OM staff or external volunteers working at the event.
“Coach” means small group leaders, either appointed by us, or youth group leaders attending with their youth group.
“Order confirmation” means the email confirmation we send to you confirming our acceptance of your order for tickets.
“Our Rules and Regulations” or “Kingdom Lifestyle” means our event rules and regulations for attendees, including those set out within the terms and conditions, our campsite code of conduct (otherwise known as the ‘Kingdom Lifestyle’), on the TeenStreet UK website or as otherwise notified to you.
“Service Charge” means administration costs relating to the sale of tickets and any debit or credit card charges. Service charges are included in the advertised ticket price and charged at 2% of the ticket value.
“Terms and conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Ticket(s)” means any valid E-tickets, ticket(s) or Lanyard & Badge which permit(s) you to attend the Event.
“Venue” means any facilities or locations of any nature where the Event is being held.
“We,” “Us,” “Our” or “TSUK” means TeenStreet UK which operates as part of Operation Mobilisation a Company registered in England & Wales under Company reg no: 2564320 (England & Wales) – Charity reg. no: 1008196 (England & Wales), whose registered address is The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, Oswestry, SY10 7LT, United Kingdom.
“You” means you or anybody who in our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission. .
- Tickets purchased remain our property and may be withdrawn and/or admission refused at any time. In this event the printed purchase price will be refunded.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into an event, including for teenagers, youth/church leaders and service team members. Removing any part of, altering, or defacing a ticket may invalidate it.
- IMPORTANT: Once purchased, tickets can only be returned, refunded, exchanged, or transferred pursuant to the terms and conditions set out in this document, or as may be amended or updated (for example to reflect necessary changes due to COVID-19 rules, regulations, or guidance) from time to time, in which case they will be notified to you by email from us and/or published on our website at uk.om.org. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any alterations and cancellations to your booking are subject to our discretion. The service charge to solidrock (currently 2%) is non-refundable and is reflected in the advertised ticket price. A further administration charge may also be applied (currently £10).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct email address. If you have misspelt your email address, please contact email@example.com Please note if we change your email address after booking, it may be subject to an administration fee.
- Subsequent changes to your booking will incur further charges, therefore it is your responsibility to check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. If there is a mistake with your tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only consider requests for changes to bookings where exceptional circumstances apply such as redundancy, illness or bereavement, meaning the ticket holder is unable to attend. In all instances we reserve the right to refuse to make changes to your booking at any time without further explanation, subject to your statutory rights. Our decision is final.
- Any purchase of tickets must be for you and your party’s use only. We prohibit the reselling or transferring of any tickets, without our consent. The unauthorised resale or transfer of tickets will result in tickets and/or bookings being cancelled without prior notification, refund, compensation, or liability. Your ticket will be void and you will be refused entry.
- If you lose Your E-ticket please login to your Solidrock account you created when booking on the Solidrock events management website at www.events.solidrock.io and go into ‘My Bookings’ or ‘My Groups’ if you are a group co-ordinator. If you are still unable to locate your E-ticket please immediately email email@example.com and include the name and email address used at the time of booking, as well as details of the type and number of tickets booked.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue’s right and our right to alter or vary the event due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, which includes as a result of the COVID-19
- Any charitable donations made by you are used solely to help fund the ministry aims of Operation Mobilisation, and/or the designated purpose of the giving as stated at the time (e.g. funding tickets for teenagers or team members who would not be able to afford it themselves).
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure tickets are only sold according to availability.
- Due to the limited number of tickets available, some types of ticket may sell out quickly. We therefore reserve the right to cancel your ticket should we find that certain types of tickets are oversold.
- If Clause 3.b applies, a full refund including the service charge will be provided.
- Tickets are not available on the gate at the Venue.
- Please ensure that you have checked your order carefully before submitting it.
- No part of the booking process constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that we may, at our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is confirmed by our sending you an order confirmation by email.
- payment in advance during the order process, with the exception of service team members who will pay prior to the event, once the approval process has been completed.
- When making your payment, the cardholder must be present and use their own credit or debit card. When you complete the booking and submit your card details for payment you confirm to us that this is the case. This is part of the credit card merchant agreement we have in place and is to protect us and the cardholder from potential credit card fraud.
- Please note that by booking online you acknowledge and agree that although all parties endeavour to take all reasonable steps to safeguard the booking process, the use of internet booking can never be completely secure.
- In the unlikely event of a payment error, where a duplicate payment is taken, it is your responsibility to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the error, which we will then rectify accordingly where possible. Please provide your name, address, email address used and booking details should be included.
- All tickets, unless purchased at the gate of the venue, are delivered electronically via an E-ticket email which will be issued by our ticketing platform. It is your responsibility to show proof of purchase of a valid ticket (whether digital or printed) upon arrival at the event where it will be exchanged for a lanyard and badge. Failure to do so may lead to refusal of entry at the event without refund.
- We will only send E-tickets to the email address given at the time of booking. This is a security measure to ensure that your tickets are not delivered fraudulently to another party.
- If orders are returned to us as “unknown email” we reserve the right to cancel the order without refund.
- GROUP CO-ORDINATOR TICKETS
- Group co-ordinator tickets are only available for use by genuine church youth groups who wish to attend the event together and are designed to have the church/youth leaders accompany the teens to the event as service team and/or coaches (a separate ticket is required for this even if accessing the leader goes free discount when bringing a group of 6 or more). When making the booking, the person submitting the details shall be designated by us as the group co-ordinator, and we shall communicate with that person only in connection with their group. The group leader also confirms to us that they are authorised to act on behalf of the group, and they have shown everyone in the group not booking their own ticket these terms and conditions which are accepted by the group.
- Group co-ordinators can give their unique code to parents of teenagers in their group to fill out their own booking and payment while still having those tickets/booking details attached to their own account. In which case the individual parents bear responsibility of reading and accepting these terms and conditions when purchasing their ticket.
- Group co-ordinator tickets must not be advertised, or the collection of data be promoted to the general public in order to sell group tickets on a wider basis than suggested in clause 6.a. group co-ordinator links or codes may not be posted on any public (including open publicly accessible church groups / channels) social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and twitter.
- Exclusive codes/ links to group co-ordinator accounts are intended exclusively for sharing within your own personal or church network. We reserve the right to remove any posts that share links to group co-ordinator accounts on our own social media sites, and also the right to request that any codes / links to group co-ordinator accounts deemed to be posted publicly are removed. Any failure to remove the links may result in the group co-ordinator account being suspended.
- Group co-ordinator tickets must not be resold at a higher than face value price.
- We prohibit any persons from acting as a third-party ticket agent to the general public unless authorised by Operation Mobilisation to do so.
- We reserve the right to cancel or close a group booking which we, using our discretion, consider does not fit the criteria outlined in clause 6.a.
- The purchase of group co-ordinator tickets acts as you/the purchaser giving authority for your credit card to be charged at time of booking tickets.
- Group co-ordinator tickets can be purchased without full details of the ticket holder being given at the time of booking; however, this detail must be completed before the closing of registration in order for the tickets to be valid.
- All persons purchasing a camping ticket, must provide their own camping equipment.
- You will be notified of camping arrival times approximately three weeks before the Event. Details will also be posted on teenstreet.uk
- Late arrivals will be accommodated only at our discretion, and we may require late arrivals to camp overnight on a temporary pitch.
- Upon arrival at the venue, all vehicles once booked into the event, must remain within the designated car park, and will not be allowed to enter the camping field under any circumstances.
- Delegates can only attend this event and camp if we have a signed parental consent form, (emailed separately post booking) allowing for them to be placed in small (NET) group and placed with an appropriate service team leader (TeenStreet coach) or are being accompanied by a responsible adult (group co-ordinator) who is then staying at the event as a service team member.
- No caravan/campervans are permitted to stay on site without express prior agreement from us. Please email email@example.com if this is something you would like us to consider.
- Small lightweight trailer tents that can be pulled safely by hand are permitted to park on the main campsite area at the venue. However, any trailer tent requiring motorised support cannot be permitted to enter the site, without prior permission from us.
- Please note, the use of vans or other vehicles as accommodation at the event is prohibited
- PRE-BOOKED ONSITE ACCOMMODATION
- All persons purchasing a pre-booked accommodation ticket, accept and understand that accommodation will be dormitory style, and provided by the venue, and thus subject to extra conditions which will be email to ticket holders before arrival.
- You will be notified of dorm allocation either prior to the event, or on arrival, and any allocation of dorm space is solely at the discretion of TeenStreet UK.
- Upon arrival at the venue, all vehicles once booked into the event, must remain within the designated car park.
- Delegates can only attend this event and stay in the dormitories booked if we have a signed parental consent form, (emailed separately post booking) allowing for them to be placed in small (NET) group and placed with an appropriate service team leader (TeenStreet coach) or are being accompanied by a responsible adult (group co-ordinator) who is then staying at the event as a service team member.
- Access to on-site accommodation rooms are limited solely to ticket holders who have booked on-site accommodation, TeenStreet UK Staff, and Venue Staff. We reserve the right to ask anyone who does not hold an appropriate ticket to leave the on-site accommodation at anytime and for any reason.
- Anyone staying in onsite accommodation agrees to follow all instructions given by TeenStreet UK staff in relation to the accommodation, and any requests from the venue staff should they have cause to issue any.
- Please note, it is prohibited to smoke anything, or consume alcohol during the event, and anywhere on the entire site including dormitory or private rooms.
- MERCHANDISE AND PRODUCT SALES
- Delivery times may vary and will be shown at the time of booking.
- Enquiries about any items ordered or bought from us should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the name and email address used at the time of purchase, booking reference as well as details of items ordered.
- Where Distance Selling Legislation (DSA) applies to items sold by us, a full refund will be provided should you notify us of your intention to return an item within a period of 14 days from the date of purchase or later if the DSA stipulates. Such notifications need to be emailed to email@example.com detailing the name and email address used at the time of the booking as well as details of the items which you would like to return, together with your reasons for wishing to do so.
- Where Clause 9.c does not apply to the item being sold any refunds or exchanges will be considered solely at our discretion.
- RIGHT TO ADMISSION
- Your ticket is issued subject to our rules and regulations, and the conditions of the ticketing platform and the venue. Full details are available on our website. Breach of any of these rules and regulations or any unacceptable behaviour, nuisance or injury shall entitle us or the venue owners to eject you from the event if you are a service team member or contact your parent(s)/guardian
- Children under the age of 18 can only attend if we have received suitable consent from a parent / legal guardian. We reserve the right to request further proof of consent at any time prior to the event.
- Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used during the event. While loud noise will be restricted to small timeslots during the day, we strongly recommend the use of ear defenders if this is a concern or if you have hearing issues and we advise all attendees to take any personal health and safety precautions in relation to their own medical needs that they deem necessary.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to or eject ticketholders from the venue without a refund, in the latter case for any breach of our rules and regulations or these terms and conditions.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the site without refund or compensation as stated in clause 10.1.
- During the event there will be times where film, sound and images will be taken and recorded for promotional purposes by OM and TeenStreet UK.
Ticketholders (including service team members) consent to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded as an audience attending the event, without payment, including consent to their image being used in any and all media, for any purpose at any time throughout the world, by OM and TeenStreet UK and its authorised partners. As the event organiser We shall own the copyright in all such recordings. If you, as parent(s)/guardian(s) send a child under the age of 18 you give us your express consent on their behalf.
Should you wish to retract or refuse consent for “being photographed, filmed and sound recorded” then you can make that known to us prior to the event by stating as such on the media consent form which will be sent out by email.
- While we as the event organiser take no responsibility for any photos, film or sound recorded by other participants (teenagers) at the event, we ask that anyone attending be respectful and considerate of those around them who may not wish to have their image or likeness posted to any public forum, and make all effort to seek permission of those who have been intentionally, or incidentally recorded or photographed in this way.
- Please note pet dogs and/or other animals will not be allowed to enter the site under any circumstance except for registered assistance dogs who are assisting someone.
- The right to admission to the event is reserved by us and the venue owners who take health and safety, environment, and security concerns into account at their discretion and may on occasion request security searches (including of bags and vehicles).
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item which in our opinion may cause danger and/or disruption, be a health and safety risk, not be suitable to be taken into the event or is prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we may be required to implement conditions to be met by you and all others attending the event in order to comply with national or local authority rules or regulations, or to comply with the advice or requirements of our health and safety advisers and insurers. Those conditions may include proof of vaccination, and/or submitting to a lateral flow test or similar showing a negative result before we can permit admission. If you refuse to comply with these conditions or are unable to (by for example having a positive test for COVID-19) we may refuse admission in which case a refund of the face value of your ticket(s) will be made.
- Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission to or ejected from the venue and may also be reported to the police or other relevant authorities. Prosecution for the committing of criminal offences may then follow. Any items found that may be used illegally or deemed by us to be offensive or potentially offensive will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
- No refund will be offered to ticketholders refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of late arrival, being under age, abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour (including smoking), carrying offensive weapons (or any item which we consider could be used as a weapon including sharp objects), fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, bottles, cans or glass containers, items with an open flame, illicit drugs or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. Where action is considered criminal or illegal it will be report to police and those involved may face criminal prosecution. Persons caught defacing or causing damage to the site will be evicted from the site and will face criminal prosecution and/or civil action for recovery or loss and damage.
- DISABLED ATTENDEES
- We take the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend the event.
- If you have access requirements, it is essential that you contact us as far in advance of the event as possible by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not notified us of your access requirements in advance, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to your needs. We will however use reasonable endeavours to do so.
- Disabled attendees should be aware that there is limited rooms that are classed as accessible, and the site as a whole is not easily navigated by those with mobility challenges. We will have a designated section of the campsite for disabled attendees which accommodates wheelchair use and charging and contains disabled toilets. There is also disabled parking available. However, disabled attendees should remain aware that due to circumstances outside of our control, such as weather, the designated disabled campsite may not always accommodate all needs.
- Power is available for wheelchair charging only. Power may not be used for any other reason.
- For disabled or injured attendees booking tickets, one carer may attend the event at a reduced rate. Please note these tickets are not offered to other types of personal assistant.
- Due to limited space, if you require a carer ticket, please contact us directly by email – email@example.com
- CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Events occasionally may need to be cancelled or postponed. In the event of early cancellation, details of the action to take and any deadlines for refund requests will be posted to teenstreet.uk. In the event of the cancellation of the event due to COVID-19 restrictions imposed by central government, the local authority or by our insurers, you will have the option of (1) requesting a refund, or (2) donating the cost of the ticket to the ministry aims of TeenStreet
- If an event cancellation results in the refund of the face value of your ticket, neither us nor the venue will have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket. Refunds should be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after the date of the scheduled event was due to have taken place.
- Please note that the refund in Clauses 12.a, 12.b or 12.g does not include service charges and/or any other costs that you may have incurred.
- Tickets for the event will not be refunded due to any change in the advertised programme. We reserve the right to vary or alter an event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. We will, however, take all reasonable steps to present the line-up of acts and attractions as advertised.
- If events are cancelled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticketholders of the cancellation as soon as we are able. However, it is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled or rescheduled as we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- If You are unable to attend the event due to COVID-19 (whether by being tested positive or being required to isolate or because of travel or other restrictions preventing you attending), we will refund the cost of your ticket. We may request that you provide evidence in support of your request for refund.
- We will refund the face value of the tickets only using the same method as was used to purchase them.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, Royal mourning, national mourning, lockdowns and other national or local restrictions imposed by central or local government, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic, pandemic (including COVID-19 or similar) or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond our reasonable control.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (DATA PROTECTION)
- Provide our goods and services to you.
- Process your order (including payment) for tickets.
- Inform you of other services available from us (if you opt in or have previously opted to receive such communications from us). You may request that we stop sending you this information at any
- You agree that neither we nor the venue shall be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the event and/or our obligations under these terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, business or opportunity, loss of publicity or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these terms and conditions, save as is otherwise provided for in these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor the venue will have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the event or any cancellation of the event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of the event save as is otherwise provided for in these terms and conditions, and subject to your statutory rights.
- You agree that neither we nor the venue will be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to any person (including you), or property however caused (including by us or the Venue) in any circumstances.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions, any disputes arising out of or in connection with its subject matter, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. All parties to this agreement hereby irrevocably agree that the Courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement.
- If any provision of this agreement (or any part of this provision) is found by a court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of this agreement, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.